We are open Monday to Friday 9:30am - 2:30pm
Emails are answered within 24 working hours.
When will my item arrive?
- Small & light £1.99 delivery items are sent 1st class and aim to be delivered within 3 working days
- Heavier up to 2kg £2.99 delivery items are sent 2nd class to keep costs down for you and aim to be delivered within 5 working days. However, there is an option to upgrade to 1st class at the checkout shortening this to within 3 working days.
- Free delivery items will be sent 1st class where possible however we may use another courier such as DPD or DHL depending on the size and weight.
All orders are despatched within 2 working days unless stated on the banner at the top of the page.
To see our delivery costs click here.
My item hasn't arrived
If your item has not arrived within 10 working days please contact us and we will investigate. If the item is deemed lost a replacement will be offered if available, if not a full refund will be given.
Most handmade and hand-picked earrings available are on standard 20g studs which is most commonly used in lobe piercing. Inspired Handmade Jewellery hoop earrings are made in a range of gauge size from 22g to 16g.
Every listing has the materials listed in the description. The main materials we stock are: sterling silver, stainless steel, gold filled and titanium.
- Sterling Silver - 925 Sterling silver is a precious metal which is considered a good metal for those with metal sensitivities. All our sterling silver is sourced from reputable suppliers within the UK only. Sterling silver is made up of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper and other compounds. Sterling silver jewellery may tarnish, please see the jewellery care/cleaning guidelines.
- 14K Gold Filled - All our gold filled jewellery is filled with 14K gold. 14K gold filled is composed of a solid layer of 14K gold bonded to a jewellers brass base. It is not to be confused with gold plated. Gold filled jewellery is 1/20th gold of the items total weight. Unlike gold plated, gold filled will not tarnish, chip or fade with proper care. It can be worn by those with metal sensitivities as with solid gold. A great alternative to solid gold at a fraction of the price.
- Titanium - Titanium has many grades. The grade used is grade one 99.67% commercially pure titanium wire for Inspired Handmade Jewellery hoops.
- Stainless Steel - 304 Stainless steel is a very durable metal which will not rust, tarnish or discolour. It can also be better for those with metal sensitivities.
- Rose Gold Vermeil - Rose gold vermeil has a base of solid 925 sterling silver coated with a thick durable layer of rose gold usually 18ct or 22ct. Unlike rose gold plated which is rose gold or a substance which looks like rose gold plated over other metals such as brass or copper.
Jewellery Care/Cleaning Guidelines
Follow these tips to keep your jewellery in great condition:
- Avoid contact with water and cleaners which contain alcohol, acid, vinegar and ammonia
- Remove before bathing, showering, swimming, applying moisturiser/perfume and sporting activity
- Keep out of contact with hand sanitiser
- Store your jewellery in an airtight bag or container such as a zip lock or grip seal bag
- Clean your sterling silver jewellery with a silver polishing cloth, this will help prevent tarnishing.
- Boil, steam or sterilise with extreme heat as this may cause irreversible damage
- Soak in water
- Expose to extreme heat or damp
Each purchase comes with a grip seal bag which should be reused to store your jewellery. If damage is caused to your jewellery due to not following these guidelines I will not accept returns or refunds.
Everyone's skin reacts differently to alloy metals and precious metals. I cannot be held responsible for skin reactions. Silver plated and sterling silver is not uncommon for turning skin green. The reaction is caused by oxidation, the reason for this is due to the copper in these metals.
All Suds soaps are handmade and hand cut meaning there will be variations in the size and appearance of each individual bar. The minimum weight is stated on each listing description meaning you will receive at least that weight of soap.
Suds soaps are all vegan, palm-oil free and eco-friendly. They should be allowed to breathe to avoiding sweating before use.
All our soaps are fully CPSR approved and never tested on animals.
Wax Melt/Sizzlers FAQ's
All our home fragrance vendors are fully CLP compliant with individual labels displayed on each product.
I want to return an item
No problem! Please see our returns policy here
Are you an eco-friendly business?
At RosBec we are striving to be 100% plastic free, zero waste and eco-friendly. Approximately 90% of our packaging is either zero plastic, recycled/recyclable and/or biodegradable. Our bubble envelopes are made from FSC certified paper with easy detachable bubble lining. Our mailers are made from recycled plastic. Our bubble wrap is biodegradable meaning you can pop it in your normal waste bin knowing it will naturally breakdown. Our boxes are recyclable and we only use paper tape. Our jewellery boxes are FSC certified and recycled.
Plastic use to be improved includes:
Grip seal bags used for our sterling silver jewellery. We are actively looking for small enough clear airtight packaging. We are yet to find bags that fit this criteria unfortunately and as sterling silver can tarnish we will continue to use grip seal bags until a suitable alternative is found.
Bubble envelopes, the plastic bubble lining is not recyclable and again we are actively seeking a cost effective alternative that is suitably small enough.
We aim to use as little amount of excess packaging as possible. This means we don't include lots of leaflets, promotional materials, stickers and wrapping materials such as tissue paper in our packages. This doesn't mean we value your business any less, we just want to do our bit towards looking after the environment.